Friday, July 11, 2008

...thats a huge hole in the ground

On our way up to Colorado joe and i decided to make a detour to the grand canyon. little did we know that there is some necessary planning involved in order to obtain lodging. After a night in the car we came up with the bright idea to hike down and spend two nights on the canyon floor. Armed with six cans of soup, two loaves of wonder bread, two sleeping bags, and an unnecessary amount of camera equipment, we set off on our journey. The end result was a toenail slowly falling off, sore legs and feet, and slight amount back pain. Oh yeah, and the experience of a lifetime! As well as well as a few photos.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this one! Great colors!
Great lighting! A++++

Unknown said...

The last picture is my favorite...

Anonymous said...

Mike, sick shots man. I love the cloud burst.

Anonymous said...

Dude I'm watching sicko. Totally blowing my mind. But its teaching me a lesson, the same one my grade school teachers rehearsed - we live in a democracy, we have power. You've got to vote man. We've got to change the system.